Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July

We had a blast yesterday! The Molonari family invited us to a family bbq and swim day at their parents house.  It was so much fun. The kids had a great time. Thanks guys! The fireworks from the top of the hill where we live.

 Tyler bought a family pack of fireworks that he lit down at the pool. We thought this was a sparkler, but it turns out it was incense. Can you believe there were no sparklers in a family pack. We were very disappointed and so were the kids:( They did love watching the other fireworks Dad set off. They liked his show about 20x more than the actual fireworks. They really could of cared less about the big firework show. ( I think they were exhausted from the days festivities)

In their Kitty Jammies Grammy Nicki Made:) Thanks Mom they are loving them!



 Matt M. took some great shots with his camera of all the kids, I'll post those later when I get them.


 Are they adorable or what? Yeah they are gettin married later. lol. Michelle and I always joke about how cute it would be.
 Planting flowers with Daddy in the front yard. yeah! color. Thanks Ty, it looks beautiful!


Ty, I love your gorgeous eyes! Is this your blue steel pose?

and the bumbo shots!

No comments:

Blog Archive