Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hope Valley

 Hope Valley-photographer's paradise this time of year. amazing day! We wanted to see all the colors and try to get a family photo. I love that Avi is giving the thumbs up sign in this pic. she cracks me up!
 Kyla is really warming up to the camera these days.

 every single little nook was breathtaking. I loved this old bridge and was determined to capture a family pic here. Clearly there is too much sun in all our eyes to get a good shot. Bummer. We borrowed a tri-pod from my Dad, but it was difficult to use with our camera.


 putting the MDX to good use!
 Sisterly Love....awwww
 My Mom made the girls these cute little beanies
  I can just picture Hemingway writing in that little cabin or something
 4 going on 14

 This old red barn was super cool. Another amazing spot. Luckily another guy thought so too and when he pulled over to take pics we asked him to take a couple of our family.  Here are two that he took.

Silver Lake.  The girls had so much fun running around the rocks. They stripped down and got in the water too. Brrr... a little cold, but it was a warm day. Kids and water. Can't keep um out of it! The weather was amazing. I like to call it a WOMB day. I imagine it like the temperature of the womb..basically.perfect. 



No comments:

Blog Archive