The weather was a lot nicer this year. The kids wanted to ride more rides and had fun playing with all sorts of friends we ran into:)
Home Depot put on a free kids workshop which was AWESOME. Kyla built an insect home and Avila built a toolbox. Daddy helped of course.
I love that Avila actually keeps her sunglasses on. They specifically requested that I do their hair like this as well. They crack me up.
Yay! We got to hang out with cousins on a couple of rides. Kyla adores Emma and I think she would have been pretty timid on this ride, but having Emma next to her really helped out! Henry and Emma are fearless when it comes to the rides. It was a treat getting to see them.
This Lady was driving around telling everyone about the funnel eating contest. The girls were lovin the pink!
No comments:
Post a Comment